USA IIC++ with the OH 412 MRBW GNR M25

Guitarjon

Fractal Fanatic
Hey all!

I made a new video with my recently acquiered Ibanez Prestige RG652MPB, the USA IIC++ amp and the new OwnHammer 412 MRBW GNR M25 cab.

Love this guitar, love the amp model and I'm very stoked about this cab.
I've also been experimenting more with real pedals in front of the Axe FX and it's working quite well.
So I'm also using a Whammy Ricochet, 535q Cry Baby and Freqout by Digitech.

Here's the full song:

Also, in case you're interested, I made a walkthrough/tutorial/demo video for this new OwnHammer release:

what are inside the Mpt Folder?

From the manual:

Files in the “Mpt” folder are minimum phase transformed versions of the ‘raw’ files in the directory above them. Minimum phase transformation destroys all phase information contained within an IR file, and has a sonic result that may work better or worse for a given situation or taste. Above all, minimum phase transformation achieves a global time and phase alignment for IR’s from any source or creator. All non-Mpt’d OwnHammer files are universally time aligned to be 1st party compatible for blending, however if blending with 3rd party content, Mpt’d files will likely be required unless significant time is spent in the parallel time and phase alignment process.

From the manual:

Files in the “Mpt” folder are minimum phase transformed versions of the ‘raw’ files in the directory above them. Minimum phase transformation destroys all phase information contained within an IR file, and has a sonic result that may work better or worse for a given situation or taste. Above all, minimum phase transformation achieves a global time and phase alignment for IR’s from any source or creator. All non-Mpt’d OwnHammer files are universally time aligned to be 1st party compatible for blending, however if blending with 3rd party content, Mpt’d files will likely be required unless significant time is spent in the parallel time and phase alignment process.
ahh ok my bad i didnt read the manual:oops:

Back
Top Bottom