USA C++ Playthrough

Axe-Master
This one was a lot of fun; a play though of the track Playing God by Ragdoll (my band). I used the USA C++ with a 57 and 121 IR from the Bipolar Cab Pack. I'm an AX8 user but I've posted the preset below; use Fractool to convert it for your device and the IR's in question are "YA RECTO ST 412 57M C" and "YA RECTO ST 412 121 1".

Preset http://axechange.fractalaudio.com/detail.php?preset=5913

Last edited:
Hello,Leon
I just want to congrat you for the great guitarist you are and for the dedication to help with your knowledge a lot of guys here on this forum.
Thank you for your work
..and I just want to know : you mentioned two IRs for this USA C++ patch : "YA RECTO ST 412 57M C" and "YA RECTO ST 412 121 1". But in your patch it looks like you use only one cab..What to do ? ( Axe Fx II here ) I have to put stereo cabs ? or use just one of those two cabs you mentioned ?

Hello,Leon
I just want to congrat you for the great guitarist you are and for the dedication to help with your knowledge a lot of guys here on this forum.
Thank you for your work
..and I just want to know : you mentioned two IRs for this USA C++ patch : "YA RECTO ST 412 57M C" and "YA RECTO ST 412 121 1". But in your patch it looks like you use only one cab..What to do ? ( Axe Fx II here ) I have to put stereo cabs ? or use just one of those two cabs you mentioned ?

Use one cab block, set it to stereo and load the IR's in. Pan each IR down the center so that you get an "in the box" blend.

Back
Top Bottom