URGENT: Need suggestion on buying axe fx ( vs. G system)

Here, Here!

Pulled a trigger on Ultra finally. Will be getting the unit tomorrow.
Now, let's see whether we can get along and make a cordial relationship after the honeymoon/ trial period of 15 days.

Musically

VaMi :)

How are things going?

I'm about to bite the bullet for an Ultra on ebay. I'd been hearing about Fractal for long enough. With the II out and the Ultra price down, I think the time is finally right.

Im one of those who wouldn't buy axe fx again. Well probably 99% of you call me names right now:)
I won't sell it because I'd loose £1000 ( I bought it for £2100 new) and I like it but I liked more before I got it as reviews and all enthusiasm was so high everywhere. I know it's the best piece of kit but it doesn't sound as tube amp. Yes on YouTube and soundcloud maybe it does and you won't fell the difference but when you play it with your band that's different story. And this price!! It's way overpriced. If I could rewind the time I'd buy a good amp and some effect processor or well ultra again but second hand so twice cheaper. I'm not saying that I hate it I'm saying i like it but it's too expensive for what it delivers.
Peace!

I love the ultra ,I can get all the tones I want,guitar tones like the cd's. There's is a lot getting used too.Axe edit works well in changing parameters .IR's can be a pain.

Here, Here!

Pulled a trigger on Ultra finally. Will be getting the unit tomorrow.
Now, let's see whether we can get along and make a cordial relationship after the honeymoon/ trial period of 15 days.

Musically
VaMi :)

Could you let me know where you bought this from cause I'm looking for an Axe fx 2 in India and don't know where to get it. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom