Urgent help! Axe-Fx 3 USB Drive failure

Loyarn

I just came home just now and found that the computer driver of my fx3 showed Disconnected and it couldn't connect. I'm pretty sure that I connected the USB cable, and tried to change a cable, but the connection still fails. It is also possible to reinstall the driver, and restore the system settings of the fx3 rack. May I ask how is this going?Restart tried countless times....
IMG_7088.JPGIMG_7089.JPGIMG_7090.JPG

Is it cable, Fractal, or computer? Make sure you systematically try all options to be sure of the problem...

1) Different USB cable
2) Different USB Port on computer
3) Different Computer? Laptop or?

If it def is the Fractal, best to contact support@fractalaudio.com asap.

Is it cable, Fractal, or computer? Make sure you systematically try all options to be sure of the problem...

1) Different USB cable
2) Different USB Port on computer
3) Different Computer? Laptop or?

If it def is the Fractal, best to contact support@fractalaudio.com asap.
I still work normally during the day. At night, I rearranged the position of the machine. After I turned it on, I found that the computer could not be connected. I tried restarting/reinstalling/re-plugging the USB cable to a different interface, but it was still not good use. Changing the USB cable is not easy to use, is it because the interface of the machine is broken?

The latest development, my computer can recognize the driver of axe fx3, and can also use it as a sound card. But axe edit 3 does not recognize my device, why is this?8H$L]@P3IN91]M9K49VH[3T.pngU0W}K~}JY6}R@MPX%}Q65GJ.png

Same happened to me a few months back, make sure your USB drivers are up to date.

The issue happened apparently after updating Windows to the latest version.

Back
Top Bottom