Urge Overkill Sister Havana

gunforhire

One of my fave tones from this band and such a versatile rhythm sound.
Marshall 800 plus a tone match off the album..

Attachments

• Urge O:Kill Havana Rythym.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 35
Thanks drBonkers, its always been a song with a guitar tone thats just encapsulated what i think of in a nice unadulterated tone and tube drive. Now with this amazing technology and my commitment to actual learn more about that it does I was able to capture the tone as close as I could. Took some tweeking with the input drive on the amp block but people can play with that to suit their own guitars . Your own pickups will effect it alot. :)

I love trying to get my fave bands tones into my axe just to sit and play along at home. I haven't had tome for a band for years so home jamming is my forte these days.haha

One of my all-time favorites - good to know I'm not the only one who a. remembers and b. digs it. Thank you very much for sharing the patch!

One of my all-time favorites - good to know I'm not the only one who a. remembers and b. digs it. Thank you very much for sharing the patch!

Its my pleasure.. this is the song thats been haunting me in my dreams for years... i use the riff ALOT in linechecks at concerts I work and have always wanted to capture that tone.. its just so simple and just sits so well on that track. im still working on trying to nail the solo tone.. ill put that up if i can get it.. its something with maybe a univibe or subtle phaser..haha

Played it yesterday and with a little eq tweak for my guitar I was rocking. Thanks again! Another song in this vein that I have always loved is the tone of the opening riff on the Lit song "Four".

Back
Top Bottom