UR Mesa 4x12 TheAmpFactory FREE

Can anyone describe the difference between this cab and one with V30's? I'm not criticising or complaining for one moment here, but is anyone finding this cab a little.... "brittle/fizzy"? Perhaps it's just me, because I have nothing but eternal faith in Andy and his work.

Thanks a lot for these..

but If I may ask a little OT question.

What mics are used for the free cab in the firmware 14 - TAF_StarFound_MIX_ROOM.syx ?

The mixes in this bundle are exactly what I hear in my head. I guess I must have the exact same taste as TAF, because these are all the best I've ever heard for 4x12 IR's. Thank you SOOOO much for sharing these with us.

Can anyone describe the difference between this cab and one with V30's? I'm not criticising or complaining for one moment here, but is anyone finding this cab a little.... "brittle/fizzy"? Perhaps it's just me, because I have nothing but eternal faith in Andy and his work.

EVM 12L speakers can be a bit "hifi". Their frequency range extends to 7 kHz (be it at -10 dB).

Yes, that´s also me, who has tried dies free TAF cabs - thanks for this sharing - but it´s not the Sound i like. Can´t find another like you - "bittle"fizzy" - but I like more the V30 or 25W Greenbacks.

The EL 12 are another world............can´t open the door to get in..........sorry.............

Hi TAF - thanks hugely for this…
I'll be having a play with these for sure..
and are really liked the TAF cabs that came with FW14.. superb stuff

Thanks.
I like these. Very open. Cuts like hell. Like #2 best.
A lot of treble, but i like having this option. Nice for the dark amps.
I like it better when i can dial back the treble, than when i have to use additional eq to bring it in.
No phasey sound either.

Thanks guys, appreciate your feedback, and yeah the EV's can be a bit bright, they work nicely in a mix though, but for solo play you can turn the trebble lower. (depending on amp of course)

And a special thanks to Yek for the wiki updates..really appreciate the time you put in for that, the forum can be a busy place and the wiki is direct and informative.

Back
Top Bottom