Upgraded to Firmware 10.0 and all presets have more drive

I noticed it in one of Leon Todd's videos where he compares the two firmware versions.

I saw Leon's video and noticed that also. In my case I tested things after the upgrade and it definitely noticed the increase in gain. Of course I can edit them and reduce it but I wanted to see if everyone had this going on.

Ok. Answering the original question, I’m not noticing that.

Hey Chris when you get a chance take a listen to Leon Todd's video comparing presets in 9.04 to 10.00 and you'll see what I mean. I'm not saying it's a major problem but I'll have to pull the gain down to compensate. Here's the link to the video.

Hey Chris when you get a chance take a listen to Leon Todd's video comparing presets in 9.04 to 10.00 and you'll see what I mean. I'm not saying it's a major problem but I'll have to pull the gain down to compensate. Here's the link to the video.

I don’t understand. The thread asked if anyone else noticed “presets have more drive.” I said I didn’t notice this. Not sure what watching Leon’s video will do to affect if I noticed it on my gear?

Are you actually asking if people noticed? Or are you asking what to do if that happens?

I don’t understand. The thread asked if anyone else noticed “presets have more drive.” I said I didn’t notice this. Not sure what watching Leon’s video will do to affect if I noticed it on my gear?

Are you actually asking if people noticed? Or are you asking what to do if that happens?

I know how to resolve it by reducing the gain in the preset but my whole point was to put it out there to see it others noticed it and if it could possibly be an issue with the update. I put the video there so that you could see what I was referring to.

I know how to resolve it by reducing the gain in the preset but my whole point was to put it out there to see it others noticed it and if it could possibly be an issue with the update. I put the video there so that you could see what I was referring to.
ok thanks. i haven't experienced it.

Back
Top Bottom