Upgraded from 6.02 to 10, Holy shit balls!!!!!

Ant Music

Fractal Fanatic
I can't believe what I'm hearing. I haven't really touched my axe fx at home for a while. Only at gigs and rehearsals. Now my fingers are aching from playing so much. I'm absolutely loving it. So much easier to use. Digging the scenes feature.

I'm absolutely loving the Vibroverb!!!

Wow 6 to 10, I can't even imagine. Check out the Super Reverb, that's my main tone with an overdrive in front, sounds sweet.

Doctors recommend that users don't skip more than 3 AxeFXII releases between updates. Symptoms may include dizziness, loss of appetite, insomnia, soiled pants and nonspecific illnesses that may cause individuals to call in sick to work.

Well i wanted to continue to use Axe Edit and people were having so much trouble with it so I held off. Now it seems that things are running much much better and Axe Edit 1.9 is not perfect but is already better in it's functionality. I love the fact that if you change something on the hardware it is reflected in the editor. When they release to full version of Axe Edit then the true potential for this unit will be realised.

Doctors recommend that users don't skip more than 3 AxeFXII releases between updates. Symptoms may include dizziness, loss of appetite, insomnia, soiled pants and nonspecific illnesses that may cause individuals to call in sick to work.

Yeah, skipping that many FW versions will likely cause the above symptoms and more! Use at your own risk!

Exact same thing here: Updated from 6.02 to 10.0 because I was happy with what I had and didn't want to loose AxeEdit. Now I'm floored by how good it sounds. Couldn't stop playin all weekend. And yes, my new favorite amp is the Vibroverb! Checked out Preset 317 (Modern Jazz), switched off the strange effect (Multi-Chorus??) so that now it only sports Amp, Cab, Reverb and Delay, tweaked drive,MV and level and - WOW!, holy shitballs ;-) pure tone heaven. Played it for hours. Haven't had so much fun playin' my guitar in months. Didn't even find time to try out the other presets.

I'm at 6.02 as well. Too much going on atm (work is crazy, between houses, etc) but I have my CLRs & have downloaded the new firmware/software/banks. Once I have a few spare hours to install & set up these goodies, by the sounds of things, I'll have much to look forward too.

Back
Top Bottom