Upgrade or wait?

Tplesko

Inspired
I've been using Fractal for years now, so I should know the answer....I have 2 important gigs Fri and Sat with different bands. I use ~25 patches between the two bands - some of it is pop, synth, acoustic, etc. so I need more patches than I'd like. I have them leveled perfectly (as best as Ive ever done using a LUFS meter) and each time I upgrade firmware the levels seems to get off, sometimes extremely, so I am gun-shy to upgrade without leveling every patch - a good 2 hour project to do it right. But I REALLY wanna try the new digs!! Any feedback from the forum is welcome, especially if it is constructive or helpful! Any concerns about level changing in 10? Thx in advance,

I'd just do a backup and have at it... play with it, put the old back for the gig, unless you find something drastically wrong.

Yes. Just re-install the one you want.

Caveat - make sure you backup presets OR don't save any changes on the new FW version because they won't be accessible on older FW.
Awesome thanks so much! Can't believe I didn't know this.....good news! Many thanks,

Back
Top Bottom