Updating to Firmware 10 requires resetting cab block with user cabs

Fro

Experienced
I noticed that my patches using user cabs sounded as if the cab block was bypassed. All I did was scroll over to the cab block and hit "edit", then the cab came back and all was good. I didn't not notice this on patches with stock cabs.

Yep I got the same problem. I used global block cabs in my presets and they were user cabs, then I tried to change them to the Petrucci IRs but the global cabs didn't update, had to change them all manually. Even if I saved the preset with the Petrucci cab and it said G1 cab (global block 1), the next preset showed G1 cab but it was empty and no sound until I changed the cab manually. I think this problem is only if you had user cabs before.

As mentioned in the other thread, I had a similar issue. Not bypassed, but it sounded strange, like it was on the wrong cab or some weird phasing going on. I think it might have been patches with a stereo cab with two different cabs, but not sure about that. As soon as I'd go over to the cab and hit edit all was good. Also updated from 9.02.

Last edited:
I noticed the same problem (and resolution) with a preset with user cabs. FYI - it was stereo and both were user cabs.

Back
Top Bottom