updating to 11

ant5150

i have had an ultra for a long time now and actually stopped using it a couple years ago or so. I never did the last update. the last updates I did I did through axedit which is gone now. prior to that I remember having a tough time until I finally figured it out. I have a motu fastlane midi interface. I downloaded bomes sendsx earlier today. do I need anything else? I wont be able to do this until later tonight.
i bought this thing early on, probably in 08 or 09 and have always ran it through an amp head. i decided to go full range with it yesterday and bought a qsc k12. i cant believe what i have been missing out on for so long. buying another one later today and going stereo.

thanks in advance.

Wondering if the Fractal Bot supports the Ultra? I would check that. Because it is very powerful and simplistic for FW updates and preset import\export and backups

I used to use SendSX version 1.22 to update my Axe Fx Standard, and had no problems with any of the updates I applied, (including the final firmware 11). Probably changed a setting to ensure that it would handle the full large file transfer but other than that it was very simple to use. Never actually used Axe-Edit to do this at the time, as it was still being developed whereas I knew that SendSX worked.

Having said all that I am sure that Axe-Edit version 1_0_191 will work fine too, and probably be easier/just as easy to do.

Back
Top Bottom