• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Updating from Pre-Quantum to 9.04

Sidivan

Fractal Fanatic
Years ago, I found the tone I was looking for and dialed it in with my bands, so I stopped updating (v13ish). I know a ton has changed, but my main question is if I'm going to run into any issues with my MFC settings. I don't have a problem having to re-dial in patches, but I've got some pretty complex routing setup in the MFC for scenes, specific patch number calling, shared IA's between effects to turn on 2 effects with a single button, etc... has any of that changed?

∞Fractals

Fractal Fanatic
I cannot say for certain… However why don’t you just back up everything including your system settings, make two if you need/want extra security… Then go ahead and install Q9.04 and see how it goes for you.

If you don’t like it go back to your previous saved file.

mr_fender

Axe-Master
I don't think anything has changed in regard to the MFC's interaction with the Axe II. The default CC assignments and such have stayed the same as far as I can remember. The firmware update should keep all your system settings intact, but do a full backup of everything first just to be safe.

Top Bottom