Updating Factory Presets

Havent updated since Q6.(summat) due to recording and band practice reasons.

Last week lost drummer, to replace him with the new guy, freeing me up to install and tweak! Wheyy it all started off so shit a mere ten days ago and now has turned so positive

Looking forward to the new firmware and presets fo sho!

I feel like I don't get anything accomplished or done unless I have a list and set goals. You're in a tough spot because it would be hard to finish one and move on to the next when it sounds and feels so good. Maybe set a goal of five presets a day?
Thanks so much for this new firmware Cliff, I think its going to be a booger to try and outdo yourself on this one.

Awesome Cliff! I sing the praises of your black box every time I talk with a musician! I can't imagine being any more happy with a product!

I've taken it upon myself to update Bank A for the new firmware. I've been at it three hours and only on preset 36. Problem is I get sidetracked playing. :cool:
I know the feeling...;) Just spent about 10 hours updating all of my Axe-Fx II presets to Q8.00 (after just spending 50 hours updating them for 7.02:confused:) (after spending 40 hours updating them to 6.03).......:eek:

Looking forward to checking them out when you get'em done..:cool:

Back
Top Bottom