Updates on the Song/Set list for FM9

Has anyone heard any updates for the Song/Setlist feature for the FM9? I know I'm probably impatient, but every week we see an update for the fx3 and I can't help but feel like the FM3 and Fm9 get left in the dust. I understand the III is the flagship model, but many of us don't use it. Any info is appreciated.

Any possible eta for this to go public?
Private beta testing isn't a defined period of time, it's based on the stability of whatever is being tested. When the bugs found within the private beta team have been dealt with, it'll go to a public beta which is a much broader, "more eyes on it" phase, where, again, if bugs are found they'll be fixed, until nothing major is found which is when it'll go to a general release.

Patience grasshopper, it'll happen.

Private beta testing isn't a defined period of time, it's based on the stability of whatever is being tested. When the bugs found within the private beta team have been dealt with, it'll go to a public beta which is a much broader, "more eyes on it" phase, where, again, if bugs are found they'll be fixed, until nothing major is found which is when it'll go to a general release.

Patience grasshopper, it'll happen.
Thank for the explanation man. I'm trying to be lol It will just be a very helpful feature since I play at multiple places.

Back
Top Bottom