Cygnus ready: JP IIc - Mark IV - Triaxis - JC 120 - Metal / Prog Preset with user IRs

Yesterday I tried Cooper's update of the Petrucci preset, which has also good scenes. But your preset works for the kind of music I'm playing much better. Especially the cleans are pretty addictive...

Yesterday I tried Cooper's update of the Petrucci preset, which has also good scenes. But your preset works for the kind of music I'm playing much better. Especially the cleans are pretty addictive...

thank you so much! Go ahead and try @ccroyalsenders pitch block with those cleans; that's pretty cool as well!

Just saw this, downloading them now. Thanks!! As you can see I'm a little partial to EBMM JP's as well. These are some of mine ... :oops:
D72408A6-B76C-4E0D-BBD6-19E2DD4AEBB6.jpeg

This is my slightly Petrucci-esque Metal preset tailored to my JPX 6 string. I am working on a 7 string version of this as well, tailored to, you guessed it, my JPX 7. Nothing is ever final; I switch stuff around all the time, but I'm pretty happy with this one.

View attachment 69826

I am including a cab mix I did that goes into slot 1 of the cab block's channel C (basically of what's in channel A of the cab block), a Palmer IR that goes into slot 4 (found that on the forum here, adds a bit of bite and clarity) and a tone match of the Horizon Precision Drive that goes into the IR player.

Happy shredding, let me know how it goes.

Edit:

slightly updated preset with the newly modeled Precision Drive and Cooper's Pitch Block emulating the Mimiq Pedal. Also added the preset dialed in for my 7 string JPX
on channel A and B its showing 4 mesa v70 cabs active is that correct? or does the Palmer still go in slot 4 on every channel?

on channel A and B its showing 4 mesa v70 cabs active is that correct? or does the Palmer still go in slot 4 on every channel?

no, that’s correct. I mixed down the four v70 IRs using tone match and then added the Palmer one for a bit more bite. Also brings down your CPU load quite a bit

no, that’s correct. I mixed down the four v70 IRs using tone match and then added the Palmer one for a bit more bite. Also brings down your CPU load quite a bit
Here is Channel A cpu is at 83.5 and when you switch the channel B it's at 87.6 and flashes Warning

Attachments

• JPIIC+.png
    JPIIC+.png
    209.8 KB · Views: 30
  • JPIIC+ B.png
    JPIIC+ B.png
    187.4 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
[Edit] updated with the 6 string patch dialled in for Cygnus!

This is my slightly Petrucci-esque Metal preset tailored to my JPX 6 string. I am working on a 7 string version of this as well, tailored to, you guessed it, my JPX 7. Nothing is ever final; I switch stuff around all the time, but I'm pretty happy with this one.

View attachment 69826

I am including a cab mix I did that goes into slot 1 of the cab block's channel C (basically of what's in channel A of the cab block), a Palmer IR that goes into slot 4 (found that on the forum here, adds a bit of bite and clarity) and a tone match of the Horizon Precision Drive that goes into the IR player.

Edit:

slightly updated preset with the newly modeled Precision Drive and Cooper's Pitch Block emulating the Mimiq Pedal. Also added the preset dialed in for my 7 string JPX
Hi Phil,
I've never loaded anything directly from the forum. I keep getti
[Edit] updated with the 6 string patch dialled in for Cygnus!

View attachment 69826

Edit:

Hi Phil,
I have not yet loaded a preset from the forum. When I attempt to load these I get the following error message...what am I doing wrong?
Thanks
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.85)]
There is no application set to open the document
[/COLOR]

Hi Phil,
I've never loaded anything directly from the forum. I keep getti

Hi Phil,
I have not yet loaded a preset from the forum. When I attempt to load these I get the following error message...what am I doing wrong?
Thanks
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.85)]
There is no application set to open the document
[/COLOR]

download the preset, then in axe edit go to tools > manage presets, drag and drop the downloaded preset onto an empty slot or one that you would like to overwrite, hit save

Back
Top Bottom