Cygnus ready: JP IIc - Mark IV - Triaxis - JC 120 - Metal / Prog Preset with user IRs

This is by far the best patch I have downloaded on the forums. I normally do not post, but felt the need to get this out there so others can make sure to add it.

I have played it on my Les Paul 61' Reissue, AS Strat and Ibanez Prestige with ToneZone and AirNortons and it sounds great with all. Can't wait to try some other guitars, but great work man.

wow, thank you very much!

167858d1511465058-camaraderie-aw-shucks-you-guys.jpg

I know that I arrive a little bit late at the party, but I am so glad that I made it.
This preset is absolutely marvellous. It contains so many good sounds, that just by playing a little bit through the scenes I got instantly ideas for 3 songs. Especially the clean scenes kept me pretty busy for a while. Thank you so much for sharing this!

Wow, that's a really great sounding preset. Using it with my JP6 and Majesty 7. Also experimented with 8ms parallel delay trick and it works beautifully. Thanks!

This is my slightly Petrucci-esque Metal preset tailored to my JPX 6 string. I am working on a 7 string version of this as well, tailored to, you guessed it, my JPX 7. Nothing is ever final; I switch stuff around all the time, but I'm pretty happy with this one.

View attachment 69826

I am including a cab mix I did that goes into slot 1 of the cab block's channel C (basically of what's in channel A of the cab block), a Palmer IR that goes into slot 4 (found that on the forum here, adds a bit of bite and clarity) and a tone match of the Horizon Precision Drive that goes into the IR player.

Happy shredding, let me know how it goes.
Does it matter what Cab i put in what user spot or does it matter?

I was able to drag ad drop it just under the picker. it was showing slash now its showing precision drive.

try using the picker

if that doesn't work, maybe download again? Or don't worry about it for now: it's just an option that's not used in any of the scenes.
Drive.png

Back
Top Bottom