• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Updated - For you guys: 242 amps - 242 presets - on Axe Fx II Mark 1

parlopower

Inspired
Great job indeed!!

I have detected a minor problem though: some of the presets have the reverb block set as "normal quality" instead of "high quality". It´s not a big deal, you can change it easily, but i thought you may wanna correct that in the future (or not) ;)

Thanks for your work, man.
Thanks for pointing it out - I will set them all to high quality and upload again! :)

mkhlmk

From one vintage user to another, thank you. This really helps those of us that get lost with endless tweaking... Tone is a drug, man.

parlopower

Inspired
High gain lovers... try this one with a high output humbucker and downtuning... just combined the Angle Severe 1 preset and FAS Brootalz into one, panned hard L/R... on my baritone with Bareknuckle Painkillers, it kills!

Attachments

Top Bottom