Updated firmware on Blackbox and Foot

MKeditor

Experienced
The new Bot app was smooth. Love it. Unfortunately most of my IAs didn't work anymore. I was dreading the daunting task of combing through the manuals, numerous threads on the forum, then having to resort to much aspirin, a stiff drink and an SOS call for help.....just to be able to do what I have been doing. Luckily the new "Quick Start" pdf pointed the way to what I needed to fix. Thanks to Fractal for the short cut. I love the magic box but I hate the trouble shooting that can come with upgrades. This one wasn't bad and is a testament to the Fractal team paving the way for technology challenged players like me. Thanks!

Can you give more details just in case someone else runs into the same issue?
How do you have your IA's setup?
What wasn't working w/ your IA's?
What part of the "Quick Start" pdf did you have to follow?

I have one-five as presets. Those were fine. 6-15 no longer did what was assigned. I was concerned since clicking on most of them didn't make the midi LED light up on the Axe. Some said "Scene 2" when clicked..or something like that. The Assigning Effects Switches section of the Quick Start walked through getting them back to normal.

I spoke too soon. I can't change banks with foot anymore. I press up, it shows Bank 001 1-5. Pressing on up or down achieves nothing. Any suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom