Updated AX8 factory presets

lscottk

Experienced
The AxeFX 2 recently received updated factory presets. I was wondering if there are updated AX8 factory presets coming out soon. @joe rogers, are the presets in our beloved AX8 going to get some love too?

On a side note I was practicing last night on an SLO lead patch and just loving my tone. The swirl, the decay into feedback. Truly amazed by the muscular, massive tones coming out of a small little foot pedal. Completely, utterly awesome. I'm just sayin'...

The AxeFX 2 recently received updated factory presets. I was wondering if there are updated AX8 factory presets coming out soon. @joe rogers, are the presets in our beloved AX8 going to get some love too?

On a side note I was practicing last night on an SLO lead patch and just loving my tone. The swirl, the decay into feedback. Truly amazed by the muscular, massive tones coming out of a small little foot pedal. Completely, utterly awesome. I'm just sayin'...
Joe recently said no new AX8 presets immediately forthcoming, IIRC. HIGHLY RECOMMEND you try to FracTool the newAxfx presets, some won't work right, some will blow yer mind.

Joe recently said no new AX8 presets immediately forthcoming, IIRC. HIGHLY RECOMMEND you try to FracTool the newAxfx presets, some won't work right, some will blow yer mind.

I imagine I wopuld need an axefx to do that. Cannot load them or separate the 3 banks to single presets without one. Correct? I'd rather be wrong since for the first time in almost 8 years I do NOT have an axefx :)

Back
Top Bottom