Update

I know this isn't exactly the right forum, but I thought people might like to know after the 10-ish so page thread yesterday...

My Axe-FX is now on its way and will be here probably within 2 weeks. There have been misunderstandings on all sides, therefore nobody is really at fault. However once the dealer, Fractal and I had a chat about what was going on, it took about 2 minutes to sort out what the problem was and find a solution.

For the record: Starting the thread and being told how to contact Fractal directly was the biggest step. The discussions with Fractal and the dealer were professional and everything was very easy to sort out.

So hooray for IM, hooray for Fractal and hooray for me who'll be getting my unit :)

Good stuff, would be interesting to find out what the issue was, given that lengthy nuked thread yesterday?

You will enjoy this new device immensely, mark my words!

It would be fair to explain what was the culprit in your story, and this would justify (partially) the firing on this board and be helpfull to other forum members who could have similar issues.

It would be fair to explain what was the culprit in your story, and this would justify (partially) the firing on this board and be helpfull to other forum members who could have similar issues.

Its the internet. Noone said anything had to be fair ;)

so the thread from yesterday has been completely removed? interesting. sometimes coming on here and throwing your toys out the pram can work for you, well done "the aftermath"!

When I started working I learnt a lesson by which I still live today.
It doesn't matter if a mistake is made. No use pointing fingers.
What matters is to assure it will be fixed, make that happen, and make sure it won't happen again.

What matters is to assure it will be fixed, make that happen, and make sure it won't happen again.

Words to live by.

I stand by my earlier observation 2 years ago. Yek begins with Y. Yoda begins with Y. You decide.

Couldn't agree more. I never understood why people are so afraid to admit it when they make a mistake. We are all human and we all make mistakes. People all too often spend more time and energy trying to save face rather than learning from a mistake and working to keep it from happening again. Mistakes are reasons to learn and grow. Life would be boring as hell if everything was perfect all the time.

Bingo.

The issue has a lot to do with miscommunication. Once it was discovered where the problem was, the problem was sorted out very quickly. Despite what I was saying, I don't think it's fair to suggest that anybody was "dropping the ball"

As I said, once the problem was revealed, both FAS and the dealer handled the problem very well. As a result, I see no need to drag their names into the mud further. Mistakes happen. Solutions were found.

Bingo.

The issue has a lot to do with miscommunication. Once it was discovered where the problem was, the problem was sorted out very quickly. Despite what I was saying, I don't think it's fair to suggest that anybody was "dropping the ball"

As I said, once the problem was revealed, both FAS and the dealer handled the problem very well. As a result, I see no need to drag their names into the mud further. Mistakes happen. Solutions were found.

Yes, but what was the problem?

tumblr_inline_mlacqiA0WI1qz4rgp_zps5123f1f3.gif

That's quite the turn around from your wanting to kick someone in the head and you're previous use of foul language. Quite frankly, I'm pleased by that. However, had you started there...it would have been better for everyone.

"I am sorry, FAS, for my public outburst, cursing, finger-pointing, and general lack of respect when discussing an issue for which I knowingly did not have the necessary facts from which to draw my short-sighted conclusion. I promise to own up like a man and quit back-peddling and making excuses for myself. I hope to rejoin the FAS Forum as a productive and positive contributor."

Could everyone just click log out in the upper right and go practice guitar instead? ;)
Please don't continue this thread, witch in my opinion should be in the off topic section. Or not here at all.

Back
Top Bottom