Update to the Port City / Axe Fx Ultra rig!

Hi guys and gals. I just finished putting the final touches on the new rig set up. Here is the breakdown:

100 Watt Pearl Head
Axe Fx Ultra
Furman Power Conditioner
2x12 OS Wave cabinet (V30 speakers)
4x10 Wave cabinet (Jensen Jet Tornado speakers)
Everything wired with Lava ELC instrument cable
and Kimber 4VS speaker cable, ESP Power cord Pro.

New board by Leprechaun Pedalboards.
Sahana Boost V2
Vox V847 (True bypass and volume boost mod, 150k pot)
Boss FV500 Volume pedal
Boss Tuner (Out of direct signal path)
Voodoo labs Ground Control Pro

I will get some videos soon....I promise!

Daniel
Port City Amps

I'm sure it will be awesome! I love my 50w pearl and ax fx combo, best sound I ever had. I will post some videos after some up coming gigs my self.
Gene

I have a pearl 50w with a 1x12 OS and a 2x12 OS it sounds sweet and gets pretty damned loud if needed.

My only issue is trying to figure out where to put the Axe (in a gator case) so it all stacks pretty. I run the axe direct to the front input 2-cable method, with the cab and amp sims and its sounds great.

I've been promising pix for about 2 months now....... I gotta do that!

R

rmbaylin said:
My only issue is trying to figure out where to put the Axe (in a gator case) so it all stacks pretty. I run the axe direct to the front input 2-cable method, with the cab and amp sims and its sounds great.

i put my 2 space rack bag on my 1x12 os wave cab and then put the pearl head on top of the gator rack bag. it stacks perfectly and sounds amazing.

sick new rig daniel!!! congrats. it looks like the 4x10 cab is the same size as the 2x12 cab.

jack

Back
Top Bottom