update on foot controller?

Terref69

I'm sure many people are asking , just thought I would ask for any type of update on availability of the fc 12 have not heard anything in a while. although I am still learning the massive ability's of the axe 3 to keep me busy..thx guys

I'm sure many people are asking , just thought I would ask for any type of update on availability of the fc 12 have not heard anything in a while. although I am still learning the massive ability's of the axe 3 to keep me busy..thx guys
It depends greatly on which country you are in....

saw one dude on FB hocking TWO of the 12s the other day. They're out there. Now, where FAS is on the wait list? That's a 'hole 'nother question :)

This thread (https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/fc-waitlist-now-serving-7-16-2018-5-12-pm.146524/) is intended to be the definitive 'official' info on FC availability. Anything else outside of that thread or by a non-FAS employee is just speculation.

Back
Top Bottom