Update on covers for FM3?

alex1fly

Inspired
A while ago there was some third party cover in development for the FM3. Has that been released? Is it good? I somehow have a bunch of scratches on my control screen despite never taking it anywhere and covering it with a cloth when its not in use. Maybe the cloth is what's causing trouble. Either way I think I ought to get some kind of protector on there before it gets worse.

OK thanks y'all! I appreciate not having to comb through threads. Just ordered one of the screen protectors from Reverb... nice to save a few bucks as well.

I love Ceba's products and have used them on both the FM3 and Axe III. They have a 2-3 week wait time though, so that's a little bit of a bummer

I had both the "Digital Glove" (Reverb link) and ZenRigs.
No comparison. The first one is cheap but it doesn't stick for too long - had mine fall off a couple times after 2-3 weeks.

The ZenRigs version is solid. It wiggles a bit if you purposely touch the parts, but otherwise it won't move.
I pick my FM3 regularly from the unit itself, transported it inside a backpack once while I was waiting for my new case and the cover stayed on just fine.

Extra point: if you're into the overall look of your Rig, the ZenRigs with the no-reflecting matte black parts looks way nicer on the unit compared to the Ceba (which I didn't try myself, but I saw it on a couple friends rigs).

Back
Top Bottom