Update Bank A.....

fafakiwi

Experienced
Hi everyone ,
this is surely a silly question for most of you ....bur i need to ask it ....as i m not used to , i d like to know how to manage to upgrade Bank A in my Axe FX XL+ as cliff has done a wonderful job with it ....
i ve download the file but not really how to proceed to use it...
a little tutorial would be great for me !!!!! and i thank you all for your needed help....
thanks !!!!
Fafa

Upload it with Fractal-Bot. When you drag the .syx file into Fractal-Bot for upload it'll ask you what bank on your unit you want to overwrite with the new bank file contents. Pick the bank where on your unit where you keep the Bank A presets (usually Bank A as well, but sometimes not).

It's basically the same as you would when loading the new firmware (assuming you are using Fractal-Bot). Just select the Bank A file, then hit the Begin button. Fractal-Bot will then ask where you would like to load the file, in Bank A, B or C. Pick the destination you want (Bank A in this case, unless you have a reason for not wanting it there), then hit enter (or "Load" - It's been awhile since I've done this).

Be sure that you don't have any of your user patches in Bank A, as they will be written over by the new bank and will not be recoverable (unless, of course, you backed them up beforehand).

Edit - If you are not using Fractal-Bot to load the bank, and are doing it instead with Axe-Edit, FracTool or AxeFXSend, it still works basically the same way - Select the file, pick a destination, hit enter.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom