Update Amps All Presets vs. Deselect - Reselect method

confusing, but updating now. initial thoughts though, this has been one of the bigger tone changing FW updates in a long time.

Some months ago I checked and wrote down which parameters exactly are affected by these instructions.
Amp block - Axe-Fx II Wiki

Hey Yek, you missed something on the PRE page. The input trim resets to 1 when useing the "Update Amp Defaults" in the Utility menu.

I wish that it didn't. I use that parameter on a couple of patches to clean up some higher gain amps. Drove me crazy for a while trying to figure out where the extra gain was coming from.

I would appreciate some clarification on this as well since I was wondering the same thing when I saw that Cliff said that 16.01 removes the need to manually reset amps. When I updated I selected the "update all amps" option but still have noticed some clipping that wasn't there in 15.07, so obviously a few adjustments still need to be made when updating to 16.01.

I would appreciate some clarification on this as well since I was wondering the same thing when I saw that Cliff said that 16.01 removes the need to manually reset amps. When I updated I selected the "update all amps" option but still have noticed some clipping that wasn't there in 15.07, so obviously a few adjustments still need to be made when updating to 16.01.
He did not say that 16.01 removes the need for manually resetting amps, as far I know. He just stated that resetting wasn't necessary in 16.01.

Not all the presets use default values. They probably got reset to default, when you selected update all amps.

Back
Top Bottom