Upcoming MESA pack from FAS & ML - my guitar solo for #themoorsolocontest

Hyper Planet

Power User
Hi fellas, first of all I'd like to say there's a GREAT Mesa cab on the way and here you can listen to my guitar solo that I've composed for #themoorsolocontest, I just used the guitar directly to Axe-Fx, the tone you're hearing is exactly what I used for recording there's no post processing, I don't used even a comp block in the route, just AMP + CAB + Delay AND last but not least IRs from UPCOMING FAS & ML MESA CAB-PACK :)

How does it sound to your ears ?

Last edited:
Sounds fantastic. Share. The. Preset. Well what you can that is lol.

Thanks for watching :), the preset is contain two IR from the new FAS & ML MESA Cab-Pack which is commercial and I can't share it and also it has so much effect on the final tone, but please let me know if you want just preset, without those IRs I'll send it to you.

Thanks for watching :), the preset is contain two IR from the new FAS & ML MESA Cab-Pack which is commercial and I can't share it and also it has so much effect on the final tone, but please let me know if you want just preset, without those IRs I'll send it to you.

That would be much appreciated! Please do

Very melodic. I love how there's a flow to the solo, it's not just "mindless" shredding; but rather a song within a song!

Thank you so much for your detail comment :), I always try to tell story through the music and also guitar solo

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom