Upcoming Axe-Fx II Streaming Class

So yesterday I was watching the whole day! Since I was working I watched in segments, so I got home and watched the re-run! Good job Cooper! I'm also buying the class!

Chris Katsukuri, I have also learned a lot from your videos, thanks you!

As a newbie, this was perfect timing...

XL (AXEFX in general), Looper, Tonematching...worth the admission...thanks Cooper!

I just finished watching. I have to say it was stupendous. I learned so much in so little time, it was amazing.

While I feel the value of $39 is obviously there, (I did purchase), I also feel Fractal would have been well served to just pay everyone a flat fee and then distribute the information for free to potential customers. It should just be another line item in the marketing budget, "promotional videos".

The constant updates are great, but truth be told, most of us had no idea what the box was capable of before yesterday and THAT is a conundrum, IMO.

It wasn't promotional, it was instructional. This is what CreativeLive does.

I just purchased the Streaming Class. Cooper thanks for explaining things so easy. I can really unleash now the full potential of my Axe FX, Thanks again. We should all support the efforts of our forum members like Cooper, Fremen , Yek, Guitarjon, etc, that take the time and the effort to make us sound so much better with our Axe Fx.

It wasn't promotional, it was instructional. This is what CreativeLive does.

The fallacy in that thought is, they are using for promotion, check their Facebook page.

I say offer Cooper a promotional position going forward and a nice signing bonus for past efforts, it's a win-win for everyone then.

Exactly to my point. It should have been Fractal's idea to promote their product.

Cliff will make more in the first three sales you created than you will, and that's not fair IMO. Fractal should do something for you after all you've done for them, and I'm referring to cash.

I'm not sure how CreativeLive works, but hopefully Coop will get a little kickback from CL as a percentage of downloaded sales of the course.

I've been an AxeFx user for a long time and I think the 39$USD is well worth it for this series.

It's well done.

And even for a non noob, I think you will learn some valuable stuff here.

Most folks buying the Axe FX for the first time should be made aware of this tutorials existence. It creates a very positive experience for a noob almost immediately.

Cliff will make more in the first three sales you created than you will, and that's not fair IMO. Fractal should do something for you after all you've done for them, and I'm referring to cash.
We have no way to determine what parts of a relationship are or are not in place, and Cooper's video is only one facet of what that may or may not be. I'm content to treat this as a private matter between the two of them—which is exactly what it is—and simply enjoy the fact that this was made available.

Last edited:
PDF posted at Creativelive says Coopers presets will be posted soon for those that have purchased the video.

Since I was able to follow along with the downloaded version, I built the patches while adjusting for my 2000 Jackson Soloist SL1. So I wont need to download the presets.

I love learning concentrated information presented in this manner. It really accelerates my understanding and comfort with hardware/software.

Kudos Cooper!

The fallacy in that thought is, they are using for promotion, check their Facebook page.

I say offer Cooper a promotional position going forward and a nice signing bonus for past efforts, it's a win-win for everyone then.

Well, then he better get a bonus from whatever DAW he used, the guitar company, the company that made the desk he was sitting at, his chair...

I'm not sure how CreativeLive works, but hopefully Coop will get a little kickback from CL as a percentage of downloaded sales of the course.

Guys, I, like every other professional in the world, don't work for free, I was paid well and fairly for my work as an instructor, and that's quite honestly more than anyone needs to know and the last I'll say about it.

Everyone relax, check out the class if you haven't, and play some guitar!

:) \m/

Where's the link to purchase the class?

Here, the good man Yek sorted it yesterday
thumbsup.gif

I caught the odd hour of this yesterday in between chores . VERY well presented, would be a fantastic purchase for anyone new to the device and there were plenty of tricks and tips too.

ANNOUNCEMENT

For all those who have purchased the class in full, the presets from the class are now available for download!

Regardless of the note that Carter gave us saying to trust in the sound and not pay attention to the numbers.
I will defiantly download and be rockin these presets..

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom