Upcoming Axe-Fx II Streaming Class

Great job today, the content and presentation was well thought out. I had the live feed going but due to other commitments was only able to catch pieces of it. Well worth the purchase and look forward to catching up on the segments I missed.

Cheers

Great job Cooper. I missed the first few segments which probably would have served me the best, but the coolest part is that we share a lot of the same concepts and outlook on dialing in patches. Unfortunately I don't share the same skillset as a player.....:)

Best part was the look on the host's face after you melted his face with that song. :encouragement:

That was superbly done, Cooper! Clearly planned, clearly demonstrated, and very understandable. You're a natural at his.

i wish I could have caught more than the bits and pieces I could fit into the day. It was a neatly-packaged whole, and you struck right to the information that people need.

Fabulous job Cooper! I only had time after work to watch the first section in the rebroadcast, but it was quite obvious that it is more than worth the price to 'own' the class. Really looking forward to viewing the rest on my own time, but wanted to thank you and CL for doing this and covering so much great content already. You are a great teacher, thanks for sharing!

btw - I got a chuckle with the 'frying bacon sonically' comment during the high gain portion. :mrgreen

Are there really only 2 guys in the live audience?? Is there a lack of guitar players in Seattle or something? I would love to be there!

Great job CC!

Yep, me and one other guy named Ben. I was surprised as well. I got up at 6am after sleeping 4 hours. Much earlier than I normally do.

Cooper was great to meet and did a great job!

To answer your question about Seattle, I invite you to Google "Seattle Freeze" -- we have a great reputation for being "friendly" but it's not true. We are polite. When it comes to getting out and doing something social or meeting someone, as a general rule, forget it.

It sucks.

Really good stuff. Totally oblivious to the fact that X and Y could be different models of amps, cabs, etc. Thought they could only be a variation of one given model. Doh!

Watching the rebroadcast now, no stuttering whatsoever. Much better than the live feed. :)

Great job, Cooper. Really well done.

Definitely a few "oh, THAT'S a GREAT idea!" moments. Very well presented, too, which is a very difficult thing for more technical subjects like this. Thank you!

You did a great job Cooper.

The track you played at the end was awesome. Great playing and feeling, great tone. Gave me chills and could listen to it over and over.

Mark

Does anyone know when the Axe FX tutorial content will be available for for viewing or download for those of use that bought the course today?

So pissed this was on a weekday during normal business hours. Missed all but 30 mins of it over my lunch break. Seems like it went really well!

Back
Top Bottom