Upcoming Axe-Fx II Streaming Class

Looking forward to this session!

Would love to get a better understanding on how to use Axe FX with a mixer. Using Axe FX as two mono ins vs. stereo; using it with aux sends; using the mixer eq vs. internal EQ in Axe; better to use outboard reveb vs. reverb in Axe vs. using both.

Thanks!

Can't wait! RSVP The first day. Taking off just to watch/ learn. Question.....is your class interactive chat in real time to ask questions in a text chatt ? Not everyone does. That would be awesome. Thank you for sharing your knowledge.

Last edited:
There will be a chat monitored by CL staff and they try to get pertinent questions out to the presenter as they go, but with so many viewers they don't get to everything.

Would love to get a better understanding on how to use Axe FX with a mixer. Using Axe FX as two mono ins vs. stereo; using it with aux sends; using the mixer eq vs. internal EQ in Axe; better to use outboard reveb vs. reverb in Axe vs. using both.

If he doesn't cover this, I can help you out with it. I have a video explaining I out to a mixer but not the other stuff and I want to do one from a gig perspective.

Just subscribed for the remote access.

I would be interested in learning more tips/tricks geared toward gigging musicians.

Thanks for taking the time to do this.

Im going to swim a mile of laps at the gym at 7AM so I can be sure not to miss this at 9AM. Cant miss the work out and dont want to miss the presentation.

Cooper,

I can't cut work and watch, but 6 hours is too much to take in with just 1 sitting anyway. I'll subscribe so I can watch over time.

As far as requests it would be cool if you'd take one of your soloaweek tone patches and build it from scratch. SRV, Johnson or Lifeson. I know it's late, but you probably do this stuff in your sleep anyway. LOL

Great work, keep it up, and thanks for your contributions to the forum!

Back
Top Bottom