Upcoming Axe-Fx II Streaming Class

Cant wait... suggested topics:

- Best way to get sustain while going direct without compromising tone.
- Acoustic preset to use with piezo equipped guitar (Alex Lifeson's acoustic patch)
- Programming scenes

Yeah, it's not easy to search that site.

Go to creativelive.com, go to the calendar, then go to August 5.

We need more things like this.

7 Hours is a lot of time, do we have an agenda yet where we might tune in on specific topics.

(Yes, welcome to the leading question...)

What a great idea and hard to imagine someone better qualified to do this.

Having browsed the forum for awhile now, I'd say that some of the things that could be useful to a large group would be:

1) "I just got my AxeFX, now what do I do?" - Tips and suggestions on things to try after you turned the selection knob from front to back. How to add effects, tweak a sound, change the IR, which settings make the biggest impact to your sound, etc.

2) How to dial in the sound in your head (either trying to match a sound like player X or just a tone you're trying to achieve). How to select the base amp, which options will yield the biggest benefit.

3) A good starting point for owners who have had the AxeFx for awhile but are still using basic functionality (twirl the selection knob, change the IR, etc.). There's lots of advanced functionality and this would be how to get started on that road to get some new sounds by learning a few new tools vs trying to learn the whole toolbox and wondering what to use/where to start.

Thanks for this super contribution.

Where's the link to WATCH?

I've searched the whole damn site plus my registration email!

I've already missed 30 mins! Help!

Wasted an hour on a beautiful Saturday afternoon trying to figure out how to watch the live stream i signed up for. Disappointed.

How to get some presets setup for FOH without having a pa to test and build them with. Something to get you in the ballpark. EQ,tone settings, cabs

Back
Top Bottom