Up/down stroke fx switching, tap tempo, etc

etzel

Inspired
I am not sure if this has been solved, if so, I apologise, couldnt find it. I undertsand the logic behind this, but would like to see a workaround. I want my switching to happen on down stroke, so I can truly use the tap tempo too (which I find unusable on upstroke style), but dont want to give up the x/y switching. I find it really awkward to use this by assigning it to a F switch. It is too much work

Is there any hope or just it is what it is?

One idea that comes to mind is that you could disable press and hold ONLY for the particular F-Switch that is assigned to Tap Tempo. Find it on the F-SWITCH page and set its hold function to NONE. (Though I thought taps were always registered on the down anyway...)

Maybe I am not getting it right, I tried your suggestion: if set to NONE, there is no action, so I cant set the tempo...

I verified again: the tap works on up-stroke. If set to down, there is no x/y switching on the block itself

The tap tempo ALWAYS works on the down stroke. Just because the screen changes on the up stroke does not mean that internally, the unit is not measuring the tap correctly. Please feel free to test this against a metronome as I just did.

Reactions: sam
The tap tempo ALWAYS works on the down stroke. Just because the screen changes on the up stroke does not mean that internally, the unit is not measuring the tap correctly. Please feel free to test this against a metronome as I just did.

Ok, thanks

Back
Top Bottom