Unusual Startup??

Paulg2uk

Power User
Hey guys,

Just a quick question. My axe fx 2 has a split second where this appears on the screen .Is it normal? It doesn't affect the axe at all yet. Just thought I'd ask just in case.

Thanks

Paul

IMG_0604.jpg

Same thing happens to mine. Been this way since a opened the box for the first time a few months ago

Same here, what's strange is if you turn the axe fx 2 off after this then turn it on again it doesn't do it. Weird or normal? I'm guessing its normal if it happens to yours too.

The Axe Matrix seems to run horizontal whereas Neo's ran vertical, which must mean Cliff has created the elusive rotated Matrix. It probably folds back into itself too. My mind is blown again...
:ugeek

It's because the display memory is full of garbage at that point. I kind of like it so I never bothered to wipe the memory.

excuses, excuses... its the part of the domination of universe and new world order... From now on, Im playing my AXE with folie hat on.. ;) ;)

In all seriousness, sometimes mine freezes at that point with all the lights on as well. I have to turn off and on a few times. No USB plugged in.

Mine did that as well. Brand new. Kinda freaked out a bit. But it ran fine afterwards, and does so at almost every startup.

Does the uplink work? We need jujitsu uploaders...

Back
Top Bottom