Unreal Firm 9 Ac 30 tone ....

Man. I don't often ask for presets, but that tone is like nectar. The composition and playing doesn't hurt either. Gave me chills. Can't wait to hear the whole track.

Any chance of you sharing the patch?

I would be eternally grateful to anyone who could tell me how to set up a rhythmic delay like that. I am a delay moron!

Hey guys, I don't think it's that difficult to get that tone (including the delay setting). I have something similar to this kind of settings. I'll try to post it up later tonight... or maybe tomorrow. Really busy today. Haha

Try the 1/8 dotted tape delay. play with the decay a bit. I think you'll get it close. (Funny since this is almost the exact same thing I play for a song called 'Hosanna' by Brooke Fraser)

IN ANYCASE... lovely as always, Javi!

Javi is your delay pre or post amp? I am guessing post (is it stereo?) I love the tone, just wondering if it would warm up if ran before amp/cab. I am trying to
emulate the tone of the Strymon Timeline and this seems to have some of its feel! Thanks for sharing and cannot wait to hear the completed song!

Back
Top Bottom