Unplanned Volume Boost with Bank Changes

Ventanaman

Inspired
I a running AxeII 10.10 and MFC 2.18, and I am experiencing occasional volume boosts (about 3dB) when switching between banks in song mode.

For example, if I am on Preset 1 in Bank 1 and then switch to Preset 2 in Bank 2, the volume is then boosted. If I then switch from that preset to another in the same bank and then immediately switch back to Preset 2, then volume returns to normal. This doesn't happen consistently, so it is very puzzling, as I am an experienced Axe user.

Any thoughts or ideas? Did something get tweaked when I upgraded from v8 to v10.10?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Any thoughts or ideas? Did something get tweaked when I upgraded from v8 to v10.10?
Are you running your MFC in AxeFx mode or MFC preset mode? Does it show a P or an X on the display in front of the patch number? If it says P your patches might have a boost block saved as enabled, and your patch is disabling it when you call it up.

I am running the Mfc in Axe Fx mode, but need to verify when I get home. I may have narrowed it down to a single patch. I will try to upload later.

Back
Top Bottom