Unofficial NYC Axe Fest, Saturday September 10

chrisjnyc

Power User
The unofficial NYC Axe Fest is set for Saturday September 10th in New York City!

AXE2_zpszhblmiwk.jpg

Here is the plan:

1. It’s going to be awesome!

2. Please bring your Axe FX, AX8, FX8, Ultra, guitars, bass, keys, amps, etc (bring your whole band)

3. You don’t need to own an Axe Fx to attend, you can simply hang out and drink a few beers

4. All skill levels and styles are welcome. I see so many guys just getting started with the AX8, and this is the perfect way to trade tips and get your questions answered

5. In order to cover the cost of the club and sound man, I need to charge an $8 admission

6. Everyone will get a chance to play a couple songs, and we will have a jam session at the end

7. The club is in Williamsburg Brooklyn, and is 10 minutes off the highway (278) and has plenty of free parking

8. We will have a surprise guest… don’t miss out!

Advance tickets are $6, and can be purchased here

I hope everyone brings their band info so we can start checking out other axe users live. I'll be sure to bring something to maybe start a Facebook forum or text group.

The club (Legion) is open all day and night. The club has a comedy show going on before the Axe Fest... We take over the live music backroom at about 930. I will be at the bar from 9pm.

OK, it is finally here! Tomorrow is the NYC Axe Fest. Here are the details.

The Axe Fest is going to be at Legion Bar in Williamsburg. The bar is open from 4pm, and there will be a meet and greet at the bar area from 9pm, and we will crank it up in the live music room from about 9:30pm

Legion
790 Metropolitan Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11211

Map:
https://www.google.com/maps/place/Legion/@40.7145681,-73.9425538,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0xf46f729a1010352f?sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjqiLmMvYLPAhXTySYKHRbNArkQ_BIIgAEwCg

Subway:
Take the L train to Graham Ave

$6 in advance, or $8 at the door

Tickets:
https://www.paypal.me/RevRevBand

Facebook event info:

Bring your guitar, FX, amps, etc. I will have a couple of Axe Fx and Ax8 rigs, plus QSC K12, EV ZLX, and other PA speakers... plus my Xitone active wedge. My bass player and drummer will be available if you want to jam.

It is going to be awesome!!

It was fun. Next time we should have it setup with demos and things like that. Would love to see how people approach setup of patches.

Back
Top Bottom