FM9 unix-guy's random jams

Cool stuff! I‘m going to have to swing by this thread more often!
Thanks @Rick!

I'm loving the tones I get and it just inspires me to play and create.

I'm surprised how well the built-in mic on my iphone captures the sound of my speakers.

Thanks @Rick!

I'm loving the tones I get and it just inspires me to play and create.

I'm surprised how well the built-in mic on my iphone captures the sound of my speakers.
I’m hopeful my FM9T invite pops up this week. Looking forward to having these kind of tones in an all-in-one unit!

You’ve got it sounding nice :)

It's been a while since I posted anything and this is a bit different.

My band has been recording our improv jams over the last few months just to capture them for potentially revisiting in the future.

I just put together a new laptop for recording and wanted to test it out by loading up a session and playing some bits.

We have one big session with quite a few jams but no labels, we've never listened back, etc.

I was jumping around and doing some sampling of what we played.

I started listening to this one and it's pretty enjoyable all the way thru, with a few odd moments it gets a little squirrelly right before the end...

But I figured I would share.

FM9 for my guitar, FM9 for the Stick player / bassist, FM3 for the other guitar, drums completely direct.

https://on.soundcloud.com/6DKYjMXDzk3abSYSA

Last edited:
Here's another jam. After I recorded this I spent a little time working on the little motif that it starts with and is repeated a number of times.

Nice! There's a few licks in there that sound like one of the interweaved guitars in the middle solo (starts at 2:20) of one of my songs, Ghosts. Deffo tuned in to the same Allmans vibe....

Listen to 20220719 Ghosts Project by Dale VanZile on #SoundCloud
https://on.soundcloud.com/VsbR6

Can someone please refresh my brain on how to copy the embedded link form SoundCloud iOS app?

Edit:

Answering my own question:

Click the share icon
Go to More
Select Copy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom