Universal Audio

Anyone get the new Spark update that makes UA Plugs Native?
I saw this announcement. Interesting. I think this would be appealing to those who don't have nor want to invest in UAD hardware to get in the ecosystem. Good way to expand their customer base

Anyone get the new Spark update that makes UA Plugs Native?
I have not, for a variety of reasons that don't matter (windows, nothing that appeals to me is native yet, sick of being an early adopter, don't actually need any of them right now, etc.).

Barry Johns on YT is doing some capabilities testing. They should sound the same as the others if you already have those.

I think it's a good decision....I just can't use them yet and don't like subscriptions anyway.

I have not, for a variety of reasons that don't matter (windows, nothing that appeals to me is native yet, sick of being an early adopter, don't actually need any of them right now, etc.).

Barry Johns on YT is doing some capabilities testing. They should sound the same as the others if you already have those.

I think it's a good decision....I just can't use them yet and don't like subscriptions anyway.
Word!
I totally get that, and as a UA user, I have mixed thoughts about it all, but still have my work flow plugs from them and Soundtoys among others

Back
Top Bottom