• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Fixed Unit ot Edit issue

WARD JOY

Edit fails to see the unit after 5 minutes or if I try to load any Cab through edit. It shows it as connected but the bottom says waiting to connect then it fails. I have to turn the FM3 off and reset it to change patches or even shut off effects. It locks the unit up as well so I am not sure if this is an edit issue or a unit issue. I have deleted and reloaded the edit but no change Can I reset the unit?...

BryantP

Administrator
Couple questions:
  1. What version of firmware are you running?
  2. Does this happen with every cab you try to load or a specific one?
  3. Does this occur on several presets or across the board?
  4. What operating system are you running?
  5. Are you running a DAW at the same time?

You can try a factory reset: HOME -> SETUP -> Utilities -> Reset page -> Push A (then enter).

Chris B.

Inspired
Right on. I'm following the other thread and we'll take a closer look as soon as we can.
Thanks @BryantP! Not sure if this is the case but it was mentioned in the other thread that I shouldn’t have fm edit and fractalbot open at the same time (Which does not cause a problem on my AX3). I did notice most of my issues went away when disconnecting fractalbot but some remained. Especially importing AX3 presets into the fm3.

Top Bottom