unhappy that my pinch harmonic thread got moved to preset exchange, wah!

Stadanko

Inspired
I posted that thread to get feedback on amp techniques for getting good pinch harmonics. Because I posted my preset I was working on it got moved to the preset exchange forum. My thread traffic stopped which kinda sucks.

What's the rule here. I was engaging in a discussion not trying to exchange presets...:?

I was getting some good feedback and would like to keep that going thanks.

wait till you see what happens to this one!

don't worry, people look in that forum too.

You're unhappy that I moved your thread to the forum where it belongs?

PLEASE try to post correctly. As we grow, we NEED these other forums so things don't get lost. The moderators will love you for it.

Actually Electronpirate, I don't think I posted incorrectly.

My intention was to let people see my patch to make it easier to see where I was at. It was meant to be a tool for discussion of the topic "pinch harmonics" not an exchange. I would not post a topic on pinch harmonics in the patch exchange section unless I intended to exchange patches as a point. This was not my point.

Why can't people post patches to aid in discussion?

Hope I didn't help the derail I posted a patch that showed off PH too. Sorry about that bro.

No worries Richard, I know you were only trying to help. I guess we know now what happens...

Last edited:
You're unhappy that I moved your thread to the forum where it belongs?

PLEASE try to post correctly. As we grow, we NEED these other forums so things don't get lost. The moderators will love you for it.

If the AxeExchange would EVER get finished......... then there would be no need for a Patch Thread.

Back
Top Bottom