Hi,

I am running Mac OS Mojave 10.14.4 on a Mid-2015 Macbook Pro.
I am trying to figure out why my Axe-FX II Mark II isn't detected by Axe Edit or Fractal bot anymore, because I can still record through the Axe Fx in my DAW without problem.

Because I prefer not using USB, I use this path to connect to my Mac: Output 1 to Scarlet 2i4 to USB. It worked perfectly but then suddenly it is undetected.

What's weird is that the computer still detects the Axe FX through my Scarlet. Then, the issue really seems to be with the softwares, except if I goofed something?

I have tried all the following: Re-install the Mac drivers. Reset parameters on my AxeFX. Re-install Axe Edit and Fractal bot. Delete the Axe Edit preferences file. Rebooted everything multiple times.

My DAW isn't opened at the same time as Edit or Bot.
I have ordered a USB cable so I can hopefully make it work until I figure it out but I don't have any extra usb available on my setup so it's only a quick fix.

I'm out of ressources here, anyone knows what to do?

Thank you

Hi,

I am running Mac OS Mojave 10.14.4 on a Mid-2015 Macbook Pro.
I am trying to figure out why my Axe-FX II Mark II isn't detected by Axe Edit or Fractal bot anymore, because I can still record through the Axe Fx in my DAW without problem.

Because I prefer not using USB, I use this path to connect to my Mac: Output 1 to Scarlet 2i4 to USB. It worked perfectly but then suddenly it is undetected.

What's weird is that the computer still detects the Axe FX through my Scarlet. Then, the issue really seems to be with the softwares, except if I goofed something?

I have tried all the following: Re-install the Mac drivers. Reset parameters on my AxeFX. Re-install Axe Edit and Fractal bot. Delete the Axe Edit preferences file. Rebooted everything multiple times.

My DAW isn't opened at the same time as Edit or Bot.
I have ordered a USB cable so I can hopefully make it work until I figure it out but I don't have any extra usb available on my setup so it's only a quick fix.

I'm out of ressources here, anyone knows what to do?

Thank you

I'd suggest to connect the Axe-fx to the mac via USB and see if there's any issues with Axe-edit. After that do the same thing but this time with Fractal Bot. One at the time not together.

Back
Top Bottom