Under the Xmas Tree: Axe Manage?

Would be great

i'm contemplating moving easily my presets to re organize in a simple and efficient way..

Definitely good tools for community. I remember all of the discussion before Axe Edit 3 was released. Now that it's out, I see it being used in new and creative ways to share information.

While we're at it, how about integration between AxeManage and AxeChange? The ability to browse AxeChange from AxeManage and audition presets without having to download in the browser and open in AxeManage/AxeEdit/FractalBot would greatly improve workflow around checking out new presets.

Just AxeManage for me will do. Anything else is a bonus. The ability to rearrange patches would be a godsend. At the moment, it's very laborious.

I want both Axe-Manage *and* block sharing on Axe-Exchange. Once we as a community have those at our disposal... life will be better than good.
Life's better than good already. It could just be easier.

I was just comtemplating moving easily my presets to reorganize in a simple and efficient way as well today...

As a matter of fact I was just moving my presets in a difficult and cumbersome way using the Save to New Preset Number method and contemplated the good days when AxeManage kind of worked most the time... Even contemplated trying an old version of AE to move the preset around, but that will destroy the presets...

After this much contemplating I am now extremely tired and off to bed.

I think it could be released before Christmas. They've been working on it for some time now, and they seem to be on a roll.

Back
Top Bottom