Under The Sign Of... VENOM & BATHORY!

Microdomus

Inspired
VIDEO UPDATE!

Currently working on some longer tributes of my fave Black Metal bands, first up: Sweden`s Bathory and UK`s Venom. Songs are complete, just got to get my head around how to use the GoPro camera to make the performance vids.

I used my trusty Mark IIC+ patch, and yeah... I`m still at FW.11.5! Once this productivity of mine slows down a bit, I`ll most probably update the FW.

For the Venom one, I used a Gibson Flying V with BKPs. For Bathory, an ESP MX250 Explorer with EMG Pickups.

Venom:

Bathory:

:cool:

Last edited:
NICE!!! countess \,,/ ...dont burn the witch \,,/ ... black metal \,,/ ... in league with satan \,,/ ... \,,/ seven gates... \,,/ buried alive \,,/ ... welcome to hell!!! ... i missed a few

NICE!!! countess \,,/ ...dont burn the witch \,,/ ... black metal \,,/ ... in league with satan \,,/ ... \,,/ seven gates... \,,/ buried alive \,,/ ... welcome to hell!!! ... i missed a few

Don't forget At War with Satan! Some nice catchy tunes from back in the day for sure! Some of my friends thought something was seriously wrong with me in high school for liking that band. lol...

Back
Top Bottom