Under a glass moon solo

Thanks! Not sure about the pickups lol...but it's the pickups that was supplied when I bought my JP6 like four years ago. How do I find out??

Sounding great man.

I remember trying to learn this solo back in the day... and failing miserably :lol. It takes some serious chops to pull this solo off!

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, nice. ps see my avatar.

Thanks! Not sure about the pickups lol...but it's the pickups that was supplied when I bought my JP6 like four years ago. How do I find out??

They will be most probably a Dimarzio CrunchLab and a Dimarzio Liquifier. Most EBMM's came with these from about the mid 2000's onwards.

Wow! That's some nifty playing there. Tone sounds close enough to me. Which amp model did you use? Where are you cranking the MV to now?

They will be most probably a Dimarzio CrunchLab and a Dimarzio Liquifier. Most EBMM's came with these from about the mid 2000's onwards.

I think the CL and LF pickups came out in late '08 or '09 at the earliest, prior to that was D-Sonic/Air Norton and prior to that was Custom Steve's Special/Air Norton. If this guitar is 4 years old, my guess is D-Sonic/Air Norton (FWIW).

OP - Great Job!

Last edited:
I think the CL and LF pickups came out in late '08 or '09 at the earliest, prior to that was D-Sonic/Air Norton and prior to that was Custom Steve's Special/Air Norton. If this guitar is 4 years old, my guess is D-Sonic/Air Norton (FWIW).

OP - Great Job!

actually that makes much more sence :) i think mine is an '09 model which had the newer pickups.

Back
Top Bottom