AFIII Unchained - Van Halen Cover (+ preset)

diezel013

Inspired
Hello Fractal friends... It's Diego 🎸

Me, my buddy Ben and Kyle decided to rock one of our favorite VH tunes, Unchained and make an epic Van Halen tribute.

I suppose it's also the unveiling of my very own Frankie... Since I was 13 and first saw Eddie play, like so many before me... I immediately tried to stripe my guitar, not having any idea how to properly do it. So after Ed passed last year, I decided it was finally time to make my own. Body/neck courtesy of Warmoth, EVH Frankenstein pickup, original Floyd, and Daft sanding sealer, and Dupli-color acrylic lacquer. Had lots of fun putting this all together, and hope you enjoy it :)

In case you liked the guitar tones and wanted to give my EVH preset a go I'm attaching the file below. If you could be so kind, any likes/subs are much appreciated. It helps the channel grow!

Cheers, and rest in peace to our guitar hero... Edward Van Halen 🎼

Attachments

• SIR EDWARD RIG.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
Hello Fractal friends... It's Diego 🎸

Me, my buddy Ben and Kyle decided to rock one of our favorite VH tunes, Unchained and make an epic Van Halen tribute.

VIDEO LIVE AT 12PM CT/1PM ET

I suppose it's also the unveiling of my very own Frankie... Since I was 13 and first saw Eddie play, like so many before me... I immediately tried to stripe my guitar, not having any idea how to properly do it. So after Ed passed last year, I decided it was finally time to make my own. Body/neck courtesy of Warmoth, EVH Frankenstein pickup, original Floyd, and Daft sanding sealer, and Dupli-color acrylic lacquer. Had lots of fun putting this all together, and hope you enjoy it :)

In case you liked the guitar tones and wanted to give my EVH preset a go I'm attaching the file below. If you could be so kind, any likes/subs are much appreciated. It helps the channel grow!

Cheers, and rest in peace to our guitar hero... Edward Van Halen 🎼

Diego that was awesome man great tribute to Eddie VH. Loved the video great job guys :)

Wow! I love the tone, love the playing, love that band, love the video and I love that you shared the preset!
Of course man... I find all us Fractal users like to help each other in our quest for TONE!
Sometimes some of the patches might be more on the money than others but always happy to share :)

I appreciate you!!! Cheers

Awesome job. The tone and playing was spot on. And your Frankie looks amazing! Thanks for the preset. I can't wait to give it a run later today.

Back
Top Bottom