Unboxing most powerful floor modeler in the UNIVERSE

It's just computer guts, easy to rearrange assuming whatever shielding and cable runs/component distancing/cooling needs are accounted for.

LOVE IT!

Every one of these third party mods requires the purchase of an AF3 and an FC12. Why should that bother Fractal?

As long as the guy is honest about the lack of warranty and the mods. Nothing wrong here.

Smart idea.
(Though there may be some folks in the M87 galaxy that take issue with the "most powerful in the Universe" statement.) 😁

Can't be the Turbo, nor the Mk II, since the video is taken before both products were for sale.
I talked to the guy recently since I have a MkII. He had already accounted for the MkII differences. I believe he got his hands on a MkII. I doubt the turbo chip has much significant mods from MkII other than maybe heat sink sizing possibly.

Cliff probably already tried this design and found issues

Or he's just cool with folks modding his designs
I think that Fractal makes more money making gradual changes rather than full blown ones. That is the ultimate with the horsepower of the AXE 3 or more CPU.

I have FM9 plus FC-6 A, AXE FX III MKII Turbo plus FC-12 and I still want this FM18-FXIII kit to put my guts in!

Would have full Axe 3 MkII Turbo and a buttload of buttons in a compact floor form factor!!!

I'd still keep the FM9 rig for backup, etc...

Back
Top Bottom