Unboxing most powerful floor modeler in the UNIVERSE

Ive been thinking about this, I personally would be quite content with 12 buttons i.e. FC12 and the FX3 in a floor unit, be great to purchase one from FAS directly, maybe some day..

A fc12 with a full axe 3 is something that most of us “dream”. I believed the kemper stage hurry the other company to give their own answer but no . I don’t know what is the main problem . Technical ? Production price ? But the kemper lost 600 euros combining both product .
that’s a good point to have the fc12 on stage to prevent a guy falling in a 2000 euros product .

Then if one day we have a big pedalboard, only one thing matters : zéro latency between sounds . I hope this will be the main feature in axe 4

What happens when a drunk audience member stumbles up to the stage and pours beer all over you Axe-Fx III/FC12 combination floor unit? Now both combined units are toast.

I’d rather have the Axe-Fx III in the back line away from the audience. That way only my FC12 will be destroyed, sparing the Axe-Fx.
This is the advantage the church players have over the bar players. The disadvantages are getting paid actually nothing instead of almost nothing and there being no beer for you to drink either.

A fc12 with a full axe 3 is something that most of us “dream”. I believed the kemper stage hurry the other company to give their own answer but no . I don’t know what is the main problem . Technical ? Production price ? But the kemper lost 600 euros combining both product .
that’s a good point to have the fc12 on stage to prevent a guy falling in a 2000 euros product .
Kemper is like 10 years old tech yet their Stage costs as much as a Line6 Helix Floor. Line6 on the other hand benefits from some economies of scale since they are part of Yamaha so they can negotiate better prices with suppliers and order more.

They arent trying to sell these they are custom made pedal boards made at customers requests I think it’s a great idea cause I had a rack and fc12 and hated hauling it around putting it up and tearing it down I have a fm3 now much happier won’t go back but that’s a cool idea I’ve taken effects pedals apart and put the innards in guitars that worked really well also

They arent trying to sell these they are custom made pedal boards made at customers requests I think it’s a great idea cause I had a rack and fc12 and hated hauling it around putting it up and tearing it down I have a fm3 now much happier won’t go back but that’s a cool idea I’ve taken effects pedals apart and put the innards in guitars that worked really well also
Matt, is that you? (Bellamy)

Kemper is like 10 years old tech yet their Stage costs as much as a Line6 Helix Floor. Line6 on the other hand benefits from some economies of scale since they are part of Yamaha so they can negotiate better prices with suppliers and order more.
The Kemper and Fractal both take a steaming dump on the Helix. I prefer Fractal for direct tones into powered speakers over both but Kemper into a real cabinet. I prefer the Helix in no situation.

This is the advantage the church players have over the bar players. The disadvantages are getting paid actually nothing instead of almost nothing and there being no beer for you to drink either.

The biggest difference is that with a bar the audience is busy drinking, dancing, and BSing with the person next to them. In a church setting, everybody is sober, quiet, and watching everything you do. The worst stage fright I ever had was in a church-and I’d been playing in front of audiences for a long time prior.

My first Telecaster made in Japan and with humbuckers had so much beer spilt on it that the Floyd Rose trem and the pickups started rusting. I sold the guitar to a famous musician in Portland. I ran into him and he said “Do you ever regret selling that guitar to me because you should…. Best to keep good care of your gear away from people and beer

…and no sluts…not factually correct though. Churches have sluts too.

Back
Top Bottom