Unboxing most powerful floor modeler in the UNIVERSE

Just imagine how awesome things will be when Cliff takes advantage of quantum entanglement. No more latency. That will be the most awesome motherf’er in the universe.

During shows my Axe is in a carrying case back behind my DXR 10. I wouldn’t dream of having the Axe somewhere it could easily get harmed. I love this ideas though, very creative and I wish this guy luck with it

If this was for sale as a kit, I would definitely buy it fully understanding that it would void my warranty and get another AXEIII or an FM3 as a backup. There are times when I play at venues where we are given less than 5 minutes for setup or stage striking/band swap/tear down, this seems like it would make it much easier for those moments.

To be fair, I don't see how one can make the claim that this is the most powerful pedalboard in the universe if one has never actually left this planet. It's probably safe to say that those creepy naked grey guys with the space ships are holding out on us on a few things, and it's a good bet that they have something more powerful than this. On this planet however, you are most likely correct. There is nothing else more powerful, unless Cliff has been in touch with those guys and has something else up his sleeve. ;)

I think he's poking fun at another modelling company's "Most powerful floor modeler in the world" marketing.

Just to make sure I'm caught up on the real-ness of this...
There is no price...
It's not a product people can order...

Therefore there is no product to order.
And if there was, there will be no support for the product.

Sounds real to me!!!

It's real in that it's a think someone really built and got working.

I, for one, love this! I still don't understand the design choice for the FM3. The Ax8 was great for people that wanted a floor unit and the Axe-FxII was great for those that wanted a rack. How do you go from 11 switches to 3 for the FM3? The FM3 seems like a step backwards from the previous design.

I see where you're coming from, but I downgraded from an Axe III to an FM3 so it would be lighter and more portable. Sold my FC6 too, I like being able to get by with the single small unit. It lands somewhere between a full Helix and an HX Stomp, and the HX stop was what I bought from the L6 lineup.

I do wish they had stuck a couple more switches in the real estate, I can make 3 work but even 4 would have opened up more options. I wish it was three on the bottom and one on the top right so you could do the "press 2" method of getting to your master layout like on the FC6.

Looking at the unboxing, I believe there must be intention to sell this.
Why make 'packaging' that has a picture of the unit on the cover of it, as well as a 'certificate of authenticity' if it was only for you?
Maybe they just wanted to really go all the way and envision it as a product complete with packaging. Pull out all the stops instead of just the bare minimum.

Omg! Want! What s cool idea. It blows my mind the things people can do. Meanwhile I'm over here struggling if the midi cable goes on the in or out input lol

Back
Top Bottom