Unboxing most powerful floor modeler in the UNIVERSE

Nice job 👍🏻.
before buying the 3 I was waiting a 3 in a pedalboard as the fm3 is too small to me (and less powerful ) I am happy to purchase the rack as the pedalboard never came in the end .

Nice work, and looking forward to more details. Now that I've got an FM3 board, I've toyed with the idea of converting my old IIXL+ into a pedal board unit, rearranging the internals as necessary for fit and ventilation, as a proof of concept for building something like what you've done with the FXIII. Nice integration of the FC12 and extra buttons.

But does it have a Song and Set List mode? ;)

I've seen this guys work before with other devices like the FAMC Liquid Foot and he does really cool looking mods.

To be fair, I don't see how one can make the claim that this is the most powerful pedalboard in the universe if one has never actually left this planet. It's probably safe to say that those creepy naked grey guys with the space ships are holding out on us on a few things, and it's a good bet that they have something more powerful than this. On this planet however, you are most likely correct. There is nothing else more powerful, unless Cliff has been in touch with those guys and has something else up his sleeve. ;)

Nice work! Congratulations
A Balance Control at the front panel?
The control replacing the Headphones Output seems to read Digital Level
The four arrows at the NAV buttons are missing

FXshit.png

It is important to read the text at the video description:
Code:
Before commenting
-This is too expensive
-This is too heavy
-You are Crazy 
etc...
You should 'Do What You Love', and that's what i did !
From the first day the AXE III and FC12 hit the market, I dreamed of doing this.
Now, I did. And man I had fun making it. That's all that matters in life.
Thanks to you all JBAG
Just Beautiful And Good

That is very nice. It is a fantastic way to have fun

Last edited:
There was a Japanese guy that did the opposite: he converted pedals into rackmount. His masterpiece was the Roland VG-99 in a 1U rack. The VG-99 format received a lot of hate because it was neither rack neither floor pedal. The 1U rack was perfect, and it killed the useless ribbon and beam controllers

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom