Unable To Audition Presets on Axe Change

raymitchell

Good evening!

So, for the first time ever, I cannot audition presets on Axe Change and I'm wondering why.

I'm currently running Axe Fx III firmware 21.01 and Axe Edit III Version 1.12.12.

I've tried closing and reopening Axe Edit to no avail, and Axe Edit is working fine with all the presets I aleady have saved to my AF3.

This is an odd one for me because I've never had this happen before. Also, I DID make sure the presets I tried to audition were for AF3 firmware versions 21.XX since I'm on version 21.01.

Any ideas as to what's going on?

So, for the first time ever, I cannot audition presets on Axe Change and I'm wondering why.

I'm currently running Axe Fx III firmware 21.01 and Axe Edit III Version 1.12.12.

I've tried closing and reopening Axe Edit to no avail, and Axe Edit is working fine with all the presets I aleady have saved to my AF3.

This is an odd one for me because I've never had this happen before. Also, I DID make sure the presets I tried to audition were for AF3 firmware versions 21.XX since I'm on version 21.01.

Any ideas as to what's going on?
You haven’t told us enough to be able to help you.

Which preset did you try and what happened? “Cannot audition presets” doesn’t tell us what the problem was.

You haven’t told us enough to be able to help you.

Which preset did you try and what happened? “Cannot audition presets” doesn’t tell us what the problem was.
What's happening is when I click the Audition button, the selected preset in Axe Change doesn't load for auditioning on my Axe Fx like it normally does. After I posted this thread last night, I hopped back into Axe Change and tried clicking through a bunch more presets and about 1 out of every 10 I clicked would load for auditioning. The ones that did not load, just gave me a blank grid, with no modules loading at all.

Last edited:
Even though they're labled like that, I bet the ones that won't work are using Dyna-Cabs...my guess anyway.....
Ahhh!!!! That's the one thing I hadn't considered. I am on a firmware (21.01) that's pre-Dyna Cabs.

I've been holding off on updating to newer firmware until the final release that has Dyna-Cabs in it has been released.

Back
Top Bottom