Not a Bug Unable to access modifier

rnjscooter

Experienced
so, I am still struggling with the ideal versus authentic thing. I was gone for a month tending to my fathers passing and came back and updated and now I don't have control of the Saturation drive, to be specific.

I can right click on all the modifiers EXECEPT the Saturation Drive, which I had already turned on previous to the upgrade. I think its working, but the little light does not go on or off, nor can I access the modifier window to make changes.

Help?

so, I am still struggling with the ideal versus authentic thing. I was gone for a month tending to my fathers passing and came back and updated and now I don't have control of the Saturation drive, to be specific.

I can right click on all the modifiers EXECEPT the Saturation Drive, which I had already turned on previous to the upgrade. I think its working, but the little light does not go on or off, nor can I access the modifier window to make changes.

Help?

The right-click on the Saturation Drive is currently not working. It will be fixed for the next release.

Easy work-around: select the Saturation Switch and press the 'M' key to display the Modifier dialog.

Back
Top Bottom